- Electronic Delivery Instruction Slip or eDIS is a facility which allows you to sell shares when you have not submitted your Power of Attorney (POA).
- Please note: You can only sell the stocks which are holdings in your Demat account. You may submit your POA to ensure a seamless trading experience.
- Request Timing : 8.30 am to 2.50 Pm.
- The validity of the request applicable only for the day.
- for queries you may contact email@example.com | 044 - 40205050 Ext :131
Online Pledge Application
- Even after pledging also, the stocks will be retaining in the clients demat a/c only whereas the pledge alone will be created in the favour of Goodwill wealth management pvt ltd
- Not even a single Quantity of Stock will be pledged without consent of Client using OTP mechanism facilitated by CDSL.